Training Event Ticket Policies
1.1 The first Training Event Ticket purchased under a RIN will be assigned to the name on the Representative’s account.
1.2 Any additional Tickets purchased are considered secondary Tickets allotted for Guests.
1.3 The RIN assigned to the Ticket is eligible for the applicable Event Registration related promotion(s) for that Event (this could include VIMR’s, attendance points, bonuses, etc.)
1.4 Secondary Tickets can be assigned to Guests through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representative’s Virtual Office or my5LINX app. Secondary tickets should be assigned prior to the Event start to ensure shorter wait times.
· To assign a secondary Ticket to an individual that is not a current Representative, that individual’s name must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
· To assign a secondary Ticket to another Representative, with the benefit of any applicable promotions for that Event (this could include VIMR’s, attendance points, bonuses, etc.), that Representative’s name and RIN must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing
Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
· To assign only a secondary Ticket to another Representative, that Representative’s name must be assigned to the Ticket through the “Ticket Manager” of the purchasing Representatives Virtual Office or my5LINX app.
1.5 If the Representative has multiple accounts with one or more purchased Training Event Tickets under each account, the first Ticket registered at the Event must be used for the Representative, in their name. The additional Ticket(s) under either account may then be assigned to the guest(s) of the Representative’s choice.
Example: The Representative has one personal position and one business position with an Training Event ticket purchased under each of them. The Representative registers under the business position at the Training Event; therefore the personal position Ticket can be used for any guest of the Representative’s choice. If attendance points are awarded at that particular event, they can be moved to the person who registers if they are an active rep per the Representative’s request. You must be present with your guest at the Training Event to register them under the second, third, etc. position if that is the primary ticket being used.
1.6 If the Purchasing Representative account is a Business Entity, and there is more than one person managing that Entity on file any name that is associated with the Business in our system may use the first Ticket. Individuals not on file as authorized users will not be able to use the first Ticket.
1.7 Mistakes in entry or assignment should be address prior to the Event Start. If a mistake is discovered post Event, the request must be made with the 5LINX Representative Services Department no more than 30 days after the Events last day (Saturday) by the ticket purchaser. 5LINX, in its sol discretion, will determine the reasonable course of action in line with these Policies in order to ensure the proper Representative receives any applicable credit for purchase of the Ticket or attendance at the Event.
2.1 In most cases, points are awarded to Representatives whom have purchased, assigned, or have been assigned an Training Event Ticket. Points for the specific Events Ticket will appear upon purchase and will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the specific Event.
2.2 Attendance points (if applicable) will reflect the week following the conclusion of the event and will drop off and purge at the conclusion of the following event.
Day of Event
3.1 Tickets must be printed and in hand prior to entering the line at registration.
· Tickets can be scanned from any smart phone or tablet that has access to the Virtual Office or the my5LINX app.
3.2 Wristband classification is determined by the earned position of the Representative account the Training Event Ticket(s) were purchased under.
Refunds, Exchanges, and Transfers
4.1 There are no refunds on 5LINX Training Event Ticket purchases.
4.2 Tickets purchased for a specific Event cannot be for exchanged or transferred to another future Event.
Wristbands Are Required for Admittance!
Wristbands will not be required to gain entry to the trainings and general session. Instead, all attendees will be required to wear the badgeholder they receive at the onsite registration. This is mandatory and there are no exceptions. There are also no replacements. If you forget or lose your badgeholder, you will unfortunately be unable to attend the training or session.
Your registration package will contain a wristband that is required to gain admittance to the company party on Saturday night.
Wristbands will be given to those who will be walking the stage to receive awards or recognition. This includes those who achieved ED in 60 days, all those who achieved ND since the last event, all SVPs, ND All-Stars, and monthly/quarterly production leaders.
Baltimore Training Event Fast Pass
Knowing the Baltimore Training Event will be our highest attended event, we’ve streamlined our sign in process.
To quickly get your wristband, name badge, program and more:
- Bring the postcard you received in the mail with you to the event
- Look for event signage that says “Fast Pass Line Sign In”
- Show event staff your Photo Identification and Fast Pass Postcard
- Our staff will keep a portion of the postcard, the other half will remain your name badge to insert into your badge holder located in your Registration Kit
Fast Pass Ticket Policies
Fast Pass Ticket Policies
- You must bring the entire postcard with you to the event.
- If you forget your postcard, you will be directed to the Registration Line to receive your name badge.
- Do not tear off your name badge prior to the event. If you tear off your name badge prior to the event, you will be directed to the Registration Line (where you may encounter long lines).
- To breeze you through registration, please have your Fast Pass Postcard and Photo ID in hand prior to entering the Fast Pass Line at Registration.
- If you purchased tickets for a guest, you will receive your guest name badges in the mail. It is your responsibility to make sure your guest has this postcard to enter the Fast Pass line. If your guest does not have their postcard, they will be directed to the registration line to sign into the event.
- If you are receiving VIP Treatment in Baltimore, you will be directed to the VIP Entrance where you will receive a VIP Wristband and Goody Bag. Your registered guests will not receive VIP treatment.
- To see how you can become a VIP at the Baltimore Training Event, click on the VIP Starter Pack tab under Tickets & Entrance.
Baltimore International VIP Starter Pack
As if you needed another reason to upgrade to the VIP Pack! We are excited to announce our 2015 Baltimore Training Event VIP Package! Remember, the only way that you can enjoy these benefits, is if you have a VIP Starter Pack. Don’t have one? It isn’t too late to upgrade for a DISCOUNTED PRICE – just click here and login with your RIN and Virtual Office password.
So what will our VIP’s enjoy in Baltimore?
- Exclusive VIP Registration Line and VIP Wristband
- VIP Goody Bag and VIP Pin
- Special VIP-Only Training with a 5LINX Co-Founder on Wednesday, September 24th
- VIP Entrance to Arena Seating During the Event
- Pictures with the 5LINX Platinum Senior Vice Presidents during lunch on Friday, September 25th and Saturday, September 26th.
What are you waiting for? Upgrade to the VIP Starter Kit today – visit 5LINXwellness.com and log in with your 5LINX RIN & VO password.